Oct 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lis

Lis (simpleartsplanet.com) was commenting today that I hardly blog. I said to her: Well there is nothing exciting going on in my life!!!

That is true, I am not lying. My life has been pretty boring. I have been shopping around for a school and also reading up on a lot of immigration stuff (you will find out more end of this year when everything is confirmed). All these are not interesting to people who don't know me. Lis, however, mentioned that sometimes it is these uninteresting bits that others find interesting. So yes, I will try to blog more, Lis! :p

Today Lis and I met up to celebrate her birthday (tomorrow!!!). Happy Birthday in advance, Lis! We had lunch at Cedele and then proceeded to Takashimaya for some shopping. Lis did A LOT of shopping. That I will leave for her to comment on her own blog, ie if she wants you to know how much she spent. :p When Lis started having cramps in her feet, she decided she needed a break and some ice cream. We proceeded to Sun with Moon at Wheelock Place for tea. And guess who we want into on the streets? Ruth of The Little Happy Shop! It's such a small world. :p


Lis looking like she is enjoying her dessert. She didn't quite like it though because it didn't have fruits.


Me enjoying my dessert - frozen ice cream in puffs. I always play it safe and order something I know I will like.


This must be the longest post I have written in a long time. Lis has to take credit for that. :p Thank you for an enjoyable day, Lis! I hope you had fun too. :D

3 comments:

quirky lis said...

Yay!!! It was a really enjoyable day out! Thank you, for the very pretty presents! (psst.. I am not showing my mum this time around, she will want all that I have!)

TVTrayArt said...

Cindy, I wish I could have been there! The desserts look wonderful and I am missing my friend!

msbelle said...

Looks so good! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!