Jan 19, 2008

A joyous occasion

My best friend, Francisca, got married last week. The ceremony took place by the poolside of the Marriot Hotel. I must say it was very touching and was one of the happiest day of my life.


The couple had their buffet dinner in a ballroom downstairs. After dinner, Mervyn gave a really touching speech and many were tearing. After that, we cleared the dance floor and Mervyn and Francisca took the first dance. The night ended nicely with cosy moments with friends in the ballroom and then later the bar.

Mervyn and Francisca, may you two have a smooth and wonderful life ahead!

1 comment:

~B.Z. said...

I really enjoyed the flicker photos of these two on their wedding day ;)
They seem like a very sweet couple !


And because I love you so much ....

You've been TAGGED !!!

Here are the rules:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.


2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


( Blame Ebbandflow - she tagged me )
;>)